Why values at all?
Especially today it makes sense to ask the question about values. In daily life, the image is often created that everyone is his or her own fellow man.
The following seems important to us for a better togetherness and a happier future:
- Protection of nature, animals and biodiversity
- Sustainability and resource conservation
- Openness and helpfulness towards fellow human beings
- Commitment, exchange and free action
- Sincerity and turning away from greed and the striving for power
- Development of one’s own opinion
- Commitment to peace
- Respect and privacy